unknown
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Also the srpms CVS module is no longer populated for CENTOS. The CentOS 4
source packages can be obtained from various CentOS 4 mirrors. See the
OpenSSI CVS log comments for the name and version of the CentOS 4 package
where the file came from - e.g. comment for openssi/mkinitrd/mkinitrd will
contain "...from mkinitrd-4.2.1.13-1". Also the name of the CVS tag on the
CENTOS branch is derived from the name of the CentOS 4 package - e.g.
MKINITRD-4_2_1_13-1 tag.

Special case for the kernel: OPENSSI-CENTOS is an alias for the trunk.
There are a few exceptions where OPENSSI-CENTOS is a branch off the trunk to
accommodate strace utility from CentOS 4.

The repository has been initially populated with files for CentOS 4.6. When
the repository is ready it will contain files for building OpenSSI-2.0.0rc1
for CentOS 4.8.

Cheers,
Roger

--00032555a7b6cbba7d048ae88ad4